Thursday, December 8, 2011

Journeys

I've begun training as a shaman.  This actually started the day after my quest to find my animal spirit guardian.  My time in the realm of the elements affected me deeply and filled me with a desire to learn more.  I sought out a trainer in Durotar and started from there.  He seems to think that I have some sort of inherent gift for walking this path, and says that soon I will progress past his ability to teach me.  I find this very exciting since I had chosen to hide my new interest from Pip until I knew if I at least had some sort of talent for it.  I would hate to dissapoint my favorite shaman.

I only wish my knowledge of healing had been more advanced when Annjia requested my help earlier this week.  She asked for my assistance in recovering some acessories for the carriage she is restoring from the gnolls that infest the area around the project.  Not only were we not able to find the stolen items, but we were very nearly killed by the hyena-faced bastards who had augmented their strength and size with potions they found within the catacombs they had clamed for their own.  Annjia had told me she once lived in what had become the mongrels' lair.  She seemed rather anxious during the whole affair but would speak little of it, and I wasn't going to pry for more information at the time.