Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks

Between my normal daily tasks and helping my mate take care of the orphanage in Winterspring, I have had precious little time recently for anything except sleep, much less writing in this journal daily as I had intended to.  I've missed these moments of contemplation, so I got up a bit early today to put my thoughts to paper.

Tonight, the Tribe gathers to celebrate Pilgrim's Bounty.  It is a time to give thanks and relect upon one's good fortune.  I am soon to be lifemated to my Pipiltin, who has filled this life with more love and happiness than I can put into words.  I have my family, the Burning Tusk Tribe.  My friend Annjia has become like a sister to me.  With all of their help and support, I've been able to get past many of the ghosts of my past and become a better person. 

I don't think my life could be any better than it is right now.  This year, I do indeed have much to be thankful for.