Thursday, November 17, 2011

Style

I've been told on more than one occassion that I have an excellent sense of style.  Is it wrong for me to agree with this?  As unpleasant as my time living in Silvermoon City may have ended up being, I did develop a talent for knowing what to wear to make the proper impression.  The right clothing can help inspire confidence, infuse fear, or arouse lust.  However, it's not all in the clothes.  You have to be able to wear them well.  One could don the most impressive suit of armor ever made, but if they don't carry themselves properly, they may as well wear rags.  By the same token, a noble soul can shine past even the most humble garments.

I do think rather highly of my fashion sense, but I must bow before my Regent's swag.  Westly can rock knee high boots and a cape like nobody's business.  Between the two of us at least, I must yield the fashionista crown to her.